The Little Arkansas Chapter was organized and confirmed by the National Board of Management on October 9, 1984. Our name is derived from the Little Arkansas River, which flows just one-half mile south of Valley Center, Kansas.
"The Little River" was the first name given to the Red Ford or Salt Fork of the Arkansas River. By 1821, it was known as the Little Arkansas River.
This chapter has become a strong leader in the community by preserving history, promoting patriotism, supporting veterans, and educating youth.
Motto is God, Home & Country
Harrison Creek Bridge (pictured above) in Butler Co., Kansas was named after Hon. Willaim Harrison, a probate judge who was a direct decendant of Revolutionary War Patriot, Andrew Kincaid.